This program includes dives for couples, a relaxing full body massage, a mediterranean dinner and a visit to the Museum of Apoxyomenos so you can have a relaxing short break and indulge your body, soul and mind.
Package includes (per person):
- 1 x CHECK DIVE (1 dive with instructor, boat ride, skills update)
- 3 x SCUBA DIVES
- 2 x Diving zone 1 (0 – 4 NM from base, bottle and weight included)
- 1 x Night dive* with boat (Diving zone 1, bottle and weight included)
- 1 x FULL BODY MASSAGE (30 min)
- 1 x Mediterranean dinner at Restaurant Poljana
- 1 x visit to the Museum of Apoxyomenos
- accommodation in a mobile home at Poljana Camping Village Resort
- breakfast at Restaurant Poljana
*Night dive requires Advanced Skills licence. For OWD and others Night dive can be replaced with regular daily dive in Diving zone 1.
- Tourist tax to be paid at Reception. (1 EUR /day / person)
- Check in after 17:00. Check out by 9:00. Free late check out available at earlier notice.
Book your romantic diving break directly with Poljana Camping Village Resort.
SSI Instructor Training Center SubSeaSon: Leading Scuba School in island Lošinj is proud member the SSI Network and provides unique diving experiences since 2005. Experienced and SSI certified diving instructors will help you refresh your diving skills and take you safely to explore the underwater landscapes. ‘’At SSI, we don’t want you to just learn to dive, we want you to love to dive.’’
Poljana Camping Village Resort:The Camping Village Poljana is located a few kilometres from Mali Lošinj on the homonymous Island of Lošinj. Apart from the traditional camping accommodation, tent and trailer parcels, the Camping Village offers modern accommodation in highly comfortable mobile homes and bungalows. Immersed in nature, the campsite is located at the narrowest point of the island and therefore is wet on both sides by the sea: the Dock is located on one side with boat mooring moles and on the other the marvellous natural bay where you can take a dip in the crystal clear sea.
Museum of Apoxyomenos: a contemporary setting with only one artefact – a glorious ancient sculpture of Apoxyomenos, best preserved full-sized ancient bronze statue in Europe, recently exposed as a stellar example of the ‘’Defining Beauty’’ exhibition of the Greek art in the British Museum. The bronze sculpture, from 1st or 2nd century BC, was found entangled in sea grass and gravel under the sea off the Lošinj coast in 1999 and the Museum – itself a voguish design signed by Croatia’s world-known architects – tells the story of one of the best preserved full-sized ancient sculptures, from the time it was made, through the sea and into the artistic wonders of today.